Babe, our dog is almost 8 years old by now. If he was a human, Babe would be 55 years old which is based on dog age calculator. Pretty old huh! Robert owns him since he was a puppy and I met him when he was 3 years old, young, naughty and aggressive. Babe is like a part of family member. This interesting creature brings companionship and joy to us.

Babe loves riding in the car or truck ...

I learned a lot about dog since I have been in the US. I observed all dogs have owners around here. No stray dogs. I observed sometimes people treat their dogs better than human like putting clothes on, shoes or over-groomed and some people will try talk to me when I have Babe with me in public. Some say "Hi,you have a pretty dog!" or "Does he bite?" or "Can I touch him" or "What kind of dog it is?" That's really annoying me when they just attracted to your dog, being nice with you just want to see the dog and don't care who really you are. That's weird.
I guess same thing with baby too, People will talk to you about your baby "He/she is so cute!" or "She is so adorable!"or "You have a pretty baby". The fact is "All babies are cute or pretty right?" Is there any ugly baby out there?

Babe loves chasing go kart.
Babe loves running with bicycle
Maybe you've heard about dogs have been known as man's best friend. But not every dog is friendly by nature. They need training. No bad dogs, it just uneducated owners who humanizing them or mistreating them. Owning a dog requires commitment. Seriously I am educating myself about the dog when I live with him. I devote some of my time for daily walks to release his mental and physical energy. I feel I have some kind of human-animal bonded relationship after these years.

Babe loves snow. He loves cold temperature.
Babe loves food. Fruits, bread, cake, ice cream ... you name it and he is not a picky eater.

In dog world, dogs are pack animal that have an instinct to live with order and rules. They have a leader among them. Human become their pack when they live with human. That's the reason a dog follow what your command if human behave as a leader. In fact the dogs can sense human emotions such as fear, sad or happy, angry or upset

He knows me if I feel upset or sad but he won't know the reason. Dog's love is unconditional, once a dog decided to be your friend, he/she will be your friend forever. No matter if you are poor, sick or ugly.