I used to blow dry my hair with a round brush and a hair dryer. Seriously I've had a hard time or get tired working on both hands at the same time. But not anymore after I found this hair styling tool here. It's called "hot air brush". I could say this is part of innovation of hair styling when it's a combination of round hair brush and a blow dryer. 


The hot air flow through the centre of brush barrel, drying and styling at the same time. My hot air brush is on the picture below.

I've read tons of reviews for different hot air products before buying it. Finally I bought it at Ulta store in Jacksonville. Below is the clear picture how the kit looks like, it has 2 styling barrel brushes attachment and 1 concentrator, with power 1200 watt includes ionization technology which creates smoother and shinier on hair.
Pic from amazon
I really love this stuff since I've had it last year because it's lightweight, save my time, helps to straighten my hair and lay smooth with no frizz. So far I am so happy at the end of results every time I'm using it.  But one thing it's really loud.

Overall I like the concept of this hair tool and I may purchase a new version in the future.