Time seems fly by too fast. Lots of things happened in 2010 and now start year 2011. I bet everyone around the world makes new year's resolution.  Robert already made his new year's breakdown resolutions. Hmm.. what's mine? I know it's harder to keep the resolution and it more likely have gone back to old ways if I do not have strategy and stick to it. I am thinking I don't need the turn of the new year to make new resolution. If I need to improve on something in my life, I need to get right to it, right then and there.

A dish of peas is a new year's tradition in most areas of the Southern US. A symbol to bring luck and prosperity of the new year. So today Alice cooked some black eyed peas with turkey ham for dinner. 
Certainly I do not know whether I like it but seems it is very strange dish to me. aha!


Happy New Year from us in NC!!!