Weather forecast channel once again announced us that snow will be hitting our place today at 3 am but the snow started falling about 7 am. I am sooo excited and totally  feel so obsessed with snow. Actually I got appointment with a lady today but we cancelled it and rescheduled for tomorrow due to icy and slippery road. The schools, the banks and other businesses were closed today. Obsession feeling with snow making me want to spend so much time outside of the house. I was really forgetting about eating or doing anything in the house. Same thing with Robert and Babe.

I made a few videos about snow falling. I wasn't prepare anything so it was kinda like talking spontaneously and utterly not perfect. But this video was one of them. I think you would laugh at me. It was my first time talking front of the camera.


I also took some pictures of snow falling. This time the snow was thicker than the other day. I think it was about 4-5 inches deep and covering along the road.
This picture below has taken from the sliding door at the kitchen
This picture below has taken from front porch.

We can't drive easily during the snow. We would confronted the danger on the road such as less visibility, get stuck in the snow and sometimes get wreck if the road is too slippery. So the best way just stay in your place and having fun. That is why I am taking pictures a lot around the house.