I know this is quite late to tell but I think I want to write about what happened after the snowstorm in my blog. 
The snow storm and blizzard stopped on Saturday evening and this time the snow was thicker than the other day ( Jan 10). It was about more than 5 inches depth of snow. 

Seriously I love my feet dipped in the snow so I took this opportunity to walk  with Babe while taking pictures in the dusk around the yards.

Later, we went outside at night and checked the texture of snow. We were thinking about making a snowman but the snow was so powdery and fluffy so we decided  to build it on the next day.

It was chilly, breezy and bright with white snow covering all the yards on Sunday morning. The scenery was so pretty when the sun hit the white ground and  reflecting the surrounding areas. I took that chance to get some picture of myself  at the backyard.
We rushed outside when we noticed that the weather was sunny and worried that the snow will be melting before we make the snow balls.The texture of the snow was perfect!. They were sticking together very well.We rolled the snow to make big snowballs until it became heavy to push. I can't push it by myself. So we pushed together to the right place. Urgghhh!! 
 
Pushing and rolling were like lifting weight exercise, both of us got sweat under our thick jacket. Putting the giant snowball on top to each other was the hardest and the heaviest part. But we really took 120% energy out to roll it through the plank wood.
We build the snowman in different places. Rolling here, rolling there, rolling left and right to make it round. It was really fun. We worked together for each snowman. This time we patched the small snowballs for their faces and trimmed it with small shovel. It simple and quick.
Finally we managed to build 4 snowmans really quick before the sun went down and I took pictures all of them in different angle.

The first snowman was standing in the middle of yard and the 2nd snowman was at the white fence
The 3rd snowman
And the fourth one
My baby still busy touching up the snowman. Why ice was all over my hat and my hair? I found powder snow around the trees and poured on my face to feel how cold it was.
Making snowman's hands with the wood stick was the final touch up.
The picture below was a snowwoman and me. Can you tell the different that was a snowwoman?


 Those snowmans and snowwoman really made our day!!! I love them all.